Sunday, September 18, 2011

One Magical Week

Okay, so I haven't been blogging lately, it seems life was getting in the way and now I have challenged all of you to take the one magical week Weight Watchers Challenge, I thought maybe it was time for me to start blogging again and this will be my one week diary of how it can work...

Friday - went very well, I tracked and stayed within my points plus, I ran and counted my activity points plus and was pleased that I stayed within reason...



Saturday - always a tough day, we start the day out at 5:30 but I did make good choices, I chose to eat greek yogurt in the morning before I left and I got a coffee at Starbucks (yes it was a non-fat, skinny vanilla latte) but that was it...then we made our way to William Pond for the run.  I ran three miles (felt great) and enjoyed pancakes and sausage at the breakfast.  Needless to say the activity didn't really cancel out the food. So I was over my daily points plus target by lunch!  Dinner was barbecue chicken and potato salad and wine (thank goodness for the 49 extra Weekly PointsPlus!)

Sunday - an egg omelet (made with egg beaters) saved my day.  Steve is making Weight Watchers Cajun shrimp for dinner...check back tomorrow for the final count!!!

Until Thursday,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment